WORDS (I)

The words you said i think about all over
They're stuck on replay in my head like a recorder.
I wonder what was done to deserve them
Their purpose they very well serve them

You said i am the ugly in your beautiful
Like a beautiful face scarred by a pimple
That i am  grave mistake of creation
And should stay hidden like a hideous creature

That I am worthless with no special talent or aim
My existence;a betrayal like Judas among the saints
That you wish like a stinking  corpse i was buried
But  like the Lord's 2nd Coming  i tarry

These words stayed planted in my heart as  seeds
That grew  to become entangled weeds
Hands and feet tied staggering through life
Hoping for that day when underground i'll peacefully lie.

Occasionally I am told i do something right
Like putting together a piece of puzzling lines
Still i see your disdainful look in my mind's eye
And i dare not even bother to give another try

©DarkPoet2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET US FIGHT

NORMAL?

What if I die today?

SHE SWAYED!

TO MY FRIEND WHO IS LOST

DESIRES

TODAY I TOLD MYSELF A TALE