Justiceforkhadijabashir

My aim is to write about Khadija a 8 months old baby that was raped at 6 months  ,I intend vocalising her thoughts and feelings since she is a  child and cannot talk

HI
My name is Khadija ,
I was born exactly eight months from now. Sheer joy filled my household as almost every one genuinely loves  a new baby love.

Some others, however, had a distorted view of what real love was.
As a child, my only duty was to smile when I am cuddled and cry when I am hungry or in discomfort

And o my!
I cried my lungs out when my Mother’s friend raped me.

I, at first, felt he wanted to change my diapers as he removed my clothes

I, at first, felt he wanted to wash my bum as his hands caressed my buttocks

I also felt he wanted to tickle me as his hands folded my chest area which his distorted view felt were grown breasts.

I am, but a child who needed her innocence.

But today, I am a child whose future has been changed

My small fragile body is in shock and all part of my consciousness just wants to give up

For the piercing pain that comes from my virginal, which I once thought was only meant for urinating, is killing

The doctors rationalize the pain relievers, for there is a limit they can administer due to my age

Mothers touch seems like an abomination to me, for now, anybody touch is synonymous to pain

Some grownups suggest that I undergo psychological therapy

but I chuckle as I wonder if the therapist understands the language of babies

For my vocabulary is presently limited to food, ‘wura’, play, bath,’’uwar” not until recently when rape was added to it.

How will I undergo teraphy at this age when the doctors cannot communicate effectively with me?

I am a child with great prospects but I wonder if I wouldn’t forever suffer from Post- Traumatic Stress Disorder

As Father clenches his hands and hides behind the curtains while he cries , I wonder if it was my fault.

Probably if I had smiled less, I would have been less attractive.

I wonder how a man, trusted by mother to be her friend, could defile me so.

He might have thought it was just tissue been torn and a little bleeding; that I was a child and I will soon recover

He didn’t consider the fact that I will feel dehumanised;

That my integrity will be destroyed.

He didn’t consider that he has left me struggling with physical, mental and emotional health problems for the rest of my life .

I am Khadija. A girl child who was molested and the uncle who raped me has ten lawyers to fight for him.

Help save a girl child today and please get justice for me and the millions of girls who needs justice.
#justiceforkhadijabashir

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET US FIGHT

NORMAL?

What if I die today?

DESIRES

THE RAGING OF MY SOUL

LOVE;THE PAIN

SHE SWAYED!