MOTHER'S GIFT;A PEEP INTO A CHILD MIND

It was dinner time!
Every one had a smiling face
As usual the food was delicious
Mum is like the best cook ever

Aunt Tina came to spend the weekend at our place
She is Mummy only sister 
She is so beautiful and cheerful
I want to be like her when I grow up, 
She is like the best doctor ever 
She gives Mummy medication so she can feel better
Mum always told me to be Ladylike just like Aunt Tina
  

Mummy always has a cold
She keeps sniffing all the time  dinner today was no exception
Her handkerchief was very wet
Her eyes were also red
The cold must really be much I thought to myself
I do not like it when Mum is sick 


Daddy had a frown on his face
From what? 
I can never tell
And bruises on his knuckles
I hope he is not also sick
Thank God Aunt Tina is here
To also make  Daddy feel better
I will marry someone like Daddy when I grow up
As handsome and fair in complexion like him
And be as Lucky like Mummy

I always insist Aunt Tina share my room with me 
After dinner I heard her tell Mummy she had some broken ribs and has miscarried once again
I never knew Mummy had a baby in her belly
She whispered get a divorce and all this will stop
Mummy  replied I cant afford to do that 
No one knew I was listening for they assumed I was asleep


The next morning  I pondered about the meaning of Divorce
I couldn't ask Mummy 
I dreaded Mummy punishment  
I concluded Divorce is a drug that will
-Clear Mummy's  bloody eyes and,ever running nose
-Make Daddy smile again
-Bring the Baby back to Mummy belly
-Heal Mummy broken Ribs  and
-Clear Daddy's red knuckles 


I wont ask Mummy for Ice cream and Chocolates  again
She once said I will finish her money one day
So she can save enough money 
And finally afford to buy the drug divorce to make herself and Daddy healthy 

I smiled broadly that will be my gift to Mummy .......................
She will be so proud of me 
I ran off to share my Idea with Aunt Tina 

NOTE;CHILDREN ARE SENSITIVE TO THEIR ENVIRONMENT,WE SHOULD BE CAREFUL FOR OUR ACTIONS AFFECTS THEM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DESIRES

A WOMAN WITH GOALS!

SHE SWAYED!

Bla Bla Bla!

THE RAGING OF MY SOUL

The Politician.