The Politician.



Let me eat my cake and have it
Take what is mine and some extra.
All man for himself and God for us all
We definitely did not come to the world together

National cake no fit go round
Now that I am here, na to set my family up

“wobia is my name”

Don’t judge me
I have made sacrifices too.
I am a man of dignity
Aware that  I am not perfect

Moreover, a good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children
Na so the good book talk
It didn’t say in what way to get the inheritance.  

Baba Abacha no get two heads !
Abiamo toto
Dukia  is the cure for punishment
Ego yafun yafun
From the grave he blesses us with wealth

If I steal my own now and my family dey okay,
Once I am dead the wealth can be confiscated.

It is my turn to partake in the National cake
God forbid that I take only my share.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LET US FIGHT

NORMAL?

What if I die today?

SHE SWAYED!

THE RAGING OF MY SOUL

TO MY FRIEND WHO IS LOST

DESIRES